About Me

I'm an accountancy student in Malayan Colleges Laguna. I have lots of dreams and aspirations... I'll achieve them, you'll see...no matter what...

Monday, August 13, 2007

5th Meeting

The Most Challenging Thing I Have Ever Accomplished

I always write essays, poems, and stories especially when I was in highschool. I have won essay writing contests back then. But eventually, when my my highschool life was coming to an end I am faced to a different task - to write my own speech.
Eversince I was a child, my dad wrote my speeches, valedictory speeches in pre-elementary and elementary grades. But, when a tragic incident happened. My dad passed away a week before the start of the school year 2006-2007. I can say that it was the hardest and most painful part experience I ever had. I was very close to him and he was such a very good father, friend and model to me.
As a result, I have no choice but to write on my own. My mom did help but in the end I finished the speech alone and I'm proud of it. That writing experience is kinda hard because everytime I tried to write waht's on my head my eyes were filled with tears. Actually, he is my inspiration on that speech and everything that I do now is also for him. That's why I promised myself to be strong and to face bravely whatever might come on my way towards success and excellence.

No comments:

MySpace Layouts