About Me

I'm an accountancy student in Malayan Colleges Laguna. I have lots of dreams and aspirations... I'll achieve them, you'll see...no matter what...

Friday, August 31, 2007

10th Meeting

Journal Writing

1. Cite one experience wherein you have experienced negative peer pressure.
- The peer pressure that I’ve experienced in my high school was everytime my classmates plan to go to “ilaya” or stroll around the town. Almost all of them were going so they’re asking me to go with them.
2. How did you react to it? Why?
- If I don’t want to go with them, I say no. And that’s final. They know me, if I said I don’t like to do something they know it’s the truth and they’ll let me with my decision.
3. How did you feel about your reaction/decision?
- I feel good about it. At a young age, I know how to stick to my decision and I can’t be easily persuaded by other people especially my peers.
4. What have you learned/realized from your experience?
- I learned that in every decision that we’re going to make, it’s important that we’ll stick to it especially when it comes to peer pressure. I know this is the good thing to do and I’ll always make sure that I’ll practice it for the rest of my life.

1 comment:

teshi said...

astig ng blog ah! adeek ka din ba?! hahahah napadaan lang... thanks sa lahat sana kalasmeyt pa kita next term muah!

MySpace Layouts