About Me

I'm an accountancy student in Malayan Colleges Laguna. I have lots of dreams and aspirations... I'll achieve them, you'll see...no matter what...

Monday, August 13, 2007

8th Meeting

Challenging Yourself

Admitting your mistakes is quite hard to do. I myself also have a difficulty on doing this. But I know for sure that admitting mistakes is the right thing. Taking this challenge, I realized that it's not really hard at all. All I have to do is be calm and not to be hard ont hings that I do and planned to do. Because sometimes when we take things very seriously and we didn't accomplished it we will feel very down. But if we do it lightheartedly, we can make it easily or if not our feelings will not be that hurt.
And so I decided to really beat myself on it. Fortunately, I did and I felt great about it. I've finally overcome one of my weaknesses. Now I know that I'm really growing mentally, emotionally, and socially. And because of my awareness of the advantages and importance of admitting mistakes, I will do my best to continue and develop this good attitude. I know it's for my own good that's why I will not let myself be defeated again by my own cowardness.

1 comment:

jEaNsTer_02 said...

Growing mentally, emotionally, and socially simply means that u're now a true college! haha, an excellent porfessional! naks!^_^

MySpace Layouts