About Me

I'm an accountancy student in Malayan Colleges Laguna. I have lots of dreams and aspirations... I'll achieve them, you'll see...no matter what...

Monday, August 13, 2007

7th Meeting

Self-evaluation

It's always good to have yourself assessed and evaluated. Because through this you'll be aware of your strength and especially your weaknesses so that you'll be able to develop them. As to my personal health assessment, I realized that I have to pay more attention to my health. Sometimes because of the stresses and the busy schedules that my studies have brought me, I forgot to eat on time and drink plenty of water which I know is important to us. I've already seen and felt signs and traces of the disadvantages this bad habits gave me and so I decided to deal with this as soon as I can. I planned to be extre-conscious on my diet schedule and I will be more disciplined on mw daily water intake and other health-related habits.

No comments:

MySpace Layouts