About Me

I'm an accountancy student in Malayan Colleges Laguna. I have lots of dreams and aspirations... I'll achieve them, you'll see...no matter what...

Monday, July 9, 2007

2nd Meeting Questions

1. How was your first week of stay at MCL? How do you feel about your teachers and schoolmates? How do you find your courses? What sort of adjustment you still have to meet in terms of your academics, emotions and social involvement?

- Being in a new environment is really difficult. You have to make a lot of adjustments to be able to get in the flow of your new surroundings. Well, my first week stay at MCL is fun although its quite scary. I felt nervous because I didn't know what my new classmates will be like and if we will get along fine. But all my second thoughts disappeared. I have met good people and they were really nice. As for my teachers, I found them really good. They know what they're teaching by heart and they were concerned to us. I just got a little difficulty regarding my courses. So I was hoping that i can catch up as soon as possible. And to be able to do that, I promised myself to be extra hardworking and more time conscious.

2. How would you like your first year in college be? What specifically you have to do to achieve these desires?

- I like my first year in college to be a success. Ofcourse I want to pass all the courses and have good grades. But not just only that. I want it to be full of fun and excitement with my new friends and classmates. I don't want to regret anything from it so I'll do my best to make this year of my life worthy and full of happiness.

No comments:

MySpace Layouts