About Me

I'm an accountancy student in Malayan Colleges Laguna. I have lots of dreams and aspirations... I'll achieve them, you'll see...no matter what...

Monday, July 16, 2007

1st Meeting Questions

1. How does Values Education work to your advantage?

- Values Education may seem very simple and maybe sometimes we disregard and don't pay attention to it. But in a wider sense, Values Education is very important to us. Why? Because in here we refresh our minds on the our needed values and we have time to reflect on our own attitudes. As for me, I knew myself more through this. I learned some new things to develop my own personality and principles in life. That's why I believe that it is always in my advantage to take up a course like this.

2. After you have processed your first few experiences at MCL, in what way this will help you achieve successful adjustment in college?

- I learned a lot on myself on my first week of being a college student. I managed to overcome my fear and gain my confidence. I know that this means a lot for me to be able to succeed in college. Although its kind of difficult because I'm in a new environment and take note, I'm far away from my family. So I'm learning to live independently and that I believe is a preparation for my future life.

No comments:

MySpace Layouts